Wednesday, April 20, 2005

2 reasons why i'm blessed.....


This picture is smaller than I intended it to be, so let me "translate" for you:

The top item is a pack of "Warheads" that Meg gave me several years ago, and I've held on to it ever since in my desk. I think it has moved with me during my last two job changes. She wrote a note and stapled it to the packet, and the note says, "TO: The best daddy in the Word From! Meg"

The bottom item is an e-mail that Sara sent me about three years ago, and it says, "iloveyou you are the best dad in the whole why world xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"

Sometimes life can be overwhelming. Sometimes decisions and indecisions can be frustrating. But knowing that I've got two sweet little girls at home is just about all the comfort I need.

No comments: